Quotes for today...

To buy a Dell 24" monitor or a Nikon D80...hmmmm.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Phewww.... its a LONG Time

Hello PPL,

Clean some dust here and there 1st.

Few reason i didn't update my blog recently.
1) I'm lazy.... but at least im honest rite. ???
2) I forgot my Blog Password.
3) I forgot my Blog Email which linked to my google.
4) I forgot my Google account
5) I just got my Cybershot camera back.

Things happen lately :
1) Joined CnC3 League recently. Which will kick off my 1st match between several players from Low Yat forum. Wish me good luck ok.
2) Struggling to decide to buy a DSLR or 24in Monitor. POISON in my blood.
3) Cleared up all my credit card debts. IM FREEEEE!!!!

1 comment:

Ken Wooi said...

how can you forgot your blog password? lol..

p/s: i've migrated to wordpress, feel free to relink or refollow coz the old Blogger feed link is no longer working and you wont get updates! thank you! =)

kenwooi.com